皇冠体育寻求亚洲战略合作伙伴,皇冠代理招募中,皇冠平台开放会员注册、充值、提现、电脑版下载、APP下载。

首页社会正文

三公大吃小的技巧:Promising outlook for WCT construction ops

admin2022-12-055皇冠开户平台

三公大吃小的技巧www.eth108.vip)(三公大吃小)是用以太坊区块高度哈希值开奖的棋牌游戏,有别于传统三公开船(三公大吃小)棋牌游戏,三公开船(三公大吃小)绝对公平,结果绝对无法预测。三公开船(三公大吃小)由玩家PK,平台不参与。

Kenanga Research believes that the prospects for the group’s construction division in FY23 is more promising as “certain public projects at best will only come through in the first quarter of 2023.

PETALING JAYA: WCT Holdings Bhd’s order book replenishment target of RM1bil for its financial year ending Dec 31, 2022 (FY22) is unlikely to be achieved due to delays on tender decisions following the 15th General Election (GE15), say analysts.

Kenanga Research in its report, however, believes prospects for the group’s construction division in FY23 is more promising as “certain public projects at best will only come through in the first quarter of 2023 (1Q23), namely a hospital construction and a flood mitigation project earmarked in Budget 2023.”

Sharing a similar view, Hong Leong Investment Bank (HLIB) Research said the award decisions for the federal government’s funded jobs could come in FY23 due to GE15 pending new cabinet line-up.

It noted that WCT’s tender book stands at RM9bil comprising the Mass Rapid Transit 3, hospitals, flood mitigation and commercial projects.

After removing WCT’s contract replenishment assumption, HLIB Research has cut its earnings forecasts for WCT by 2.8% in FY22 and 3.5% for FY23, respectively.

Meanwhile, TA Research in its latest report noted that WCT’s outstanding construction order book declined to RM3.8bil as of end-September, from RM4.1bil a quarter ago.

“Of the RM3.8bil outstanding order book, 65% is local building projects while the remaining 35% is local civil and infrastructure projects,” it added.

,

Telegram美国群www.tel8.vip)是一个Telegram群组分享平台。Telegram美国群包括Telegram美国群、Telegram群组索引、Telegram群组导航、新加坡Telegram群组、Telegram中文群组、Telegram群组(其他)、Telegram 美国 群组、Telegram群组爬虫、电报群 科学上网、小飞机 怎么 加 群、tg群等内容。Telegram美国群为广大电报用户提供各种电报群组/电报频道/电报机器人导航服务。

,

On WCT’s property development segment, both Kenanga Research and HLIB Research expect losses to narrow and eventually return to the black.

Kenanga Research also believes the group will report small profit under its property segment in FY23, as the segment will still be weighed down by hefty financing costs.

HLIB Research also expects the group’s property segment could turn profitable when construction progress at its Taman OUG project in Kuala Lumpur picks up.

“WCT’s only launch in FY22 is Adenia in August with a gross development value (GDV) of RM68mil.

“The company has a slew of projects carrying a collective GDV of RM2.75bil to be launched going forward,” noted HLIB Research.

According to TA Research, WCT’s property development division recorded sales of RM382mil as at end-September versus RM386mil in last year’s comparative period.

“Despite the healthy property sales, the property development division was still in a bleeding mode due to aggressive inventory clearing.

“Management has guided that the group will continue focusing on clearing the inventories in order to beef up the working capital,” TA Research added.

,

tiến lên miền nam(www.vng.app):tiến lên miền nam(www.vng.app) cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。tiến lên miền nam(www.vng.app)game tài Xỉu tiến lên miền nam online công bằng nhất,tiến lên miền nam(www.vng.app)cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp,mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.

网友评论

热门标签